Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Roundup

Who: Lara Dutta
Where: Anmol jewelers anniversary bash

Lara is super elegant in a neutral toned saree paired with a white top/blouse and pearl accessories. The gold clutch touch is perfect but I would have skipped the necklace - its a wee bit too much..

Who: Shilpa Shetty
Where: Anmol jewelers anniversary bash

Shilpa is cute in a red dress paired with black peep-toes and black/yellow animal print clutch. The color and draping is fabulous and this outfit does a great job in showcasing her curves.

Who: Malaika Arora Khan
Where: Anmol jewelers anniversary bash

The dress style is nice but I didnt quite like the color combination.

Who: Neha Dhupia
Where: Anmol jewelers anniversary bash

I want her necklace! The top is cute too but I wish Neha had paid more attention to her pants. They look like the "I’m bloated and premenstrual" comfy pants that I wear at home!

Who: Sonakshi Sinha
Where: Provogue S/S11 campaign launch

Havent seen a flower pin in a loong time! Looks like Sonakshi is still watching SATC re-runs:P The dress print is also sooo last season. Sonakshi needs a subscription to some fashion mags.

Who: Dia Mirza
Where: IIFA 2011 Nomiations

What a perfect multi-tasking dress! When Dia sits down for lunch, she just pulls the tablecloth from her side and viola, the table is ready!

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

12 comments:

Tejal Pandkar said...

I agree with everything you said..

I hate all the clutches here except Neha's.

Shilpa's clutch looks like she picked it from fashion street or something..where the bags are piled up on each other and crowds shuffle through them. Loved her dress though.

TSD Magazine said...

not loving that look on lara,she looks a tad bit matronly!
love how malaika's used colour blocking!that pink clutch is fab!
neha dhupia looks nice waist upwards!
and haha ur right,dia mirza's dress does resemble a table cloth,but i'm liking that girly braid on her!

http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

Tanvi said...

Love Neha's Look! :)

Click here to Win a Dress
♡ from © tanvii.com

Nav said...

hahah I liked Neha's look - very polished and Maliaks dress colors are so ew.

Unknown said...

I love Malaika's look, she's carried color blocking so well!

www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love the first look in neutrals! I haven't seen that in a while in this style! xo

STYLE'N said...

agree with everything you said esp about Lara's outfit.

Jahn 'n Style said...

shilpa looks really nice!

Street Style said...

Oh god, what's with Sonakshi, you are right she really needs a major wardrobe rehaul..

Prutha Raithatha said...

whats what the hand pose in the 2nd and 3rd pic?

hamaarethoughts.com said...

ha haaa haaa.nice Comments...
I lke shilpa..she looks good!
Lara looks has more of south indian touch..which is ok...
...
Dia looks... weird!
and Neha...needs some classes ...to dress up!
Mallika..I dont like..always very stiff...and dress is too cheap!

Dusk said...

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You got me again!!! I TRULY spat my drink out when I got to Dia Mirza'a caption!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails